On Thursday, February 25, at 7:30 pm ET, the NAACP will host a Virtual Town Hall on COVID Vaccines in partnership with the Ad Council. The town hall will include updates on the spread of the virus, vaccine options, and general information for those that have questions.
“As a civil rights organization and stewards of human rights, the NAACP is feverishly working to ensure that the policies and practices that are born out of this pandemic justly address the health, economic and social needs of all people,” said Derrick Johnson, president and CEO of the NAACP.
Media interested in attending the event can visit https://naacp.org/unmasked-virtual-town-hall-covid-vaccines-part-2/ to register and learn more.
WHAT: COVID-19 Vaccine Town Hall Conversation
WHEN: February 25, 7:30 pm ET
- Deborah Roberts, Journalist
- Derrick Johnson, President and CEO, NAACP
- Dr. Chris PernellChris Pernell, Physician
- Dr. Cameron Webb, White House Senior Policy Advisor for COVID-19 Equity
- Dr. Reed Tuckson, CEO Black Coalition Against COVID
The post NAACP Set to Host COVID-19 Vaccine Town Hall Conversation appeared first on NAACP.